dialogue for peace
Peace activists from across the country discuss strategies for educating the public and for building the Peace Movement at this critical time.
From Ukraine to Somalia, from Syria to Ethiopia, over a dozen wars are raging across the globe. The planet needs a global ceasefire.
2022 is the 77th anniversary of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As part of the UN’s International Day of Peace, we organized this gathering on the current wars and the real danger of escalation leading to a nuclear war.
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/dE_5aZ5mgv
To view the whole webinar with Q. & A.: https://www.facebook.com/greenpartypeaceaction/videos/502806547972182
- Don Bryant – Cleveland Peace Action
- Sarah Campbell – Vets for Peace, Kansas City
- Haig Hovaness – Green Party Peace Action Committee
- Rich Whitney – Peace Coalition of Southern Illinois
- TBA – United National Antiwar Coalition
- Susan Mirsky – Massachusetts Peace Action Nuclear Disarmament
- David Pack – Kansas City Peace Works
- Andre Sheldon – Global Strategy of Nonviolence
- Virginia Ahearn – New Jersey Peace Action
- Madelyn Hoffman – Green Party of New Jersey; Green Party Peace Action Committee (GPAX)